Wholesome Harmonies is always on the lookout for energetic and fun music therapists to join our team! We have a long wait list of clients looking to start services, and can offer contracts for whatever job experience you are looking for.
We provide music therapy services and music lessons to individuals of all ages with autism and related disabilities, and specialize in working with children and teens. We provide services in schools, homes, and organizations in the following areas:
- Southeast Florida – Miami-Dade, Broward, & Palm Beach counties
- Southwest Florida – Fort Myers, Cape Coral, & Naples
- Central Florida – Tampa, Lakeland, Orlando, Melbourne, & Palm Bay
- Northern Florida – Jacksonville
- South Central Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Washington DC
At Wholesome Harmonies, we have flexible contracting opportunities available for graduate music therapy students and board certified music therapists.
Here are the details for contracting:
- You set your own schedule
- You set your own rate
- You choose the clients and settings you prefer
- You can take on one contract or 15 – it’s up to you!
We have music therapy graduate students who teach adapted music lessons after classes and on weekends.
We have board certified music therapists who would like to take control of creating their own schedule and work environment, who provide music services for us throughout the week at various schools and organizations.
And, we have board certified music therapists who are employed in a full time position elsewhere, and take on contracts with us on the side to gain experience and earn more money (that’s how I started my business!)
Whatever setting or schedule you are looking for, we’ve got you covered!
If you are interested in learning more about our contracting opportunities, reach out via our Contact Page. Or, send a resume, two professional references, and a video demonstrating your musical skills on piano, guitar, and voice to Amy@WHmusictherapy.com.